01782 715725

mon-fri: 9am - 5:30pm

37 Marsh Parade

Newcastle-under-Lyme, ST5 1BT

Probate and Inheritance Tax

When someone dies, any land and buildings they own are included in their estate and may be subject to Inheritance Tax. If so, the valuation of the estate must be conducted by a chartered surveyor with the relevant experience of the particular asset class. The valuation should reflect the value of the property at the time of death.

Our Chartered Surveyors can provide you or your advisers with the relevant report for all types of residential and commercial properties. You should note that any fees associated with formal valuation advice can be offset against the value of the estate.

The types of properties which may need a surveyor's valuation could include:

  • A private residence
  • Any other houses or flats that are owned as holiday homes or for investment purposes
  • Agricultural land and farms
  • Business properties such as shops, factories, offices, hotels, restaurants and public houses
  • Other land and buildings such as woodland, amenity land and lock-up garages
  • Any rights that are attached to land, like fishing or shooting rights

For further advice and to book a valuation please call us on 01782 715725 or email enquiries@rorymack.co.uk

Our Other Services

Get in touch with our team to discuss your requirements, we have the experience & expertise.

https://t.co/ju6wsjac3i https://t.co/ZdBsX8vtBv

https://t.co/ju6wsjac3i https://t.co/ZcWUtD1CBL

https://t.co/ju6wsjac3i https://t.co/OikkO4KKoW

https://t.co/ju6wsjac3i https://t.co/1lSHW7iaVy

https://t.co/ju6wsjac3i https://t.co/rPeo1ifj7I